Friday, May 8, 2009

More Energy


The other day, whilst I was out for a run, I was pondering as I often Do on a run, alot of things. One thing that stuck in my mind was people's potential. I realised on my run that you can never estimate a persons potential and that its not about what we can visually see, but what is within them. I then realised that potential is just that potential, it is only something when its used and the only thing that we can do is put energy behind it in order to use our potential.
So if everyone has 'potential', which they do, then the only thing that seperates you from where you are to where you want to be is energy.
This is such an interesting topic, because in my studies i have learnt that energy cannot be destroyed, or created, it can only be transferred from one form to another. So how do we get energy.
Energy comes in many forms to us, sunlight, heat, but the main source of energy is food. The energy in the soil is transferred to the plant, the energy of the plant is then transferred to the body through consumption. So the energy that we have or dont have is in direct proportion to the quality of the foods we eat. When we talk about energy, we dont just mean carbohydrate energy, but complete wholefood energy...am hungry, have to get something to eat, my body needs energy....write back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment